Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today .

I learned something new today . That life wasnt all about making choices , living the choices made , or even causes and effect whatsoever. I learned that perhaps the most important thing after making a decision is to choose , yes , to choose whether you feel happy or sad about it.
Hasty decisions , bad outcome, calamities befall , totally screwed up . . so ? No matter how bad the situation is , the most important thing is to choose to either be sad , regretful or choose to be happy and appreciate things around you. And I chose to be happy.

Met Roy today while revising micro. Was chatting about the Cloverfield movie at first , then somehow we strayed into psycological ( dont know whether i spelt it right ) topics. Being inquisitive , I then started to ask him questions regarding the human mind , and he happily explained them . I wont say that he is persuasive but i m starting to like physcology a little . I wanna talk less cock , less crap and think more. I wanna know how people works , and above all , how my weak mind thinks and how i can control and contain my emotions . I wanna uncover the truth by myself . Perhaps next sem , I might take this interesting subject.

Eh , why am i thinking so far again ? this sem has just started and i start to project so many thoughts . Accounting homework left untouched , critical thinking skills ignored , and English unpracticed . Better get some rest and do bits of them later . Chill ouT. xD

No comments: