Friday, January 18, 2008

8 Things

Tagged by Joyce.

8 Random facts about me:
1. I sleep approx 4.5 hours perday.
2. I m a male.
3. most of the time I hate myself more then i hate other people.
4. i onli cut my nails when they're restricting my movements on my keyboard.
5. when it comes to food , i m fussy & choosy to the max.
6. i really enjoy dotaing, gunbounding, warbooking , colleging and even spending time with my dear friends .
7.i m bad in lying , and i m easily addicted to something
8. my specs keep dropping down so i need to push them up every few minutes :x

8 things that scares me:
1. goddamn milipedes
2. freaking centipedes.
3. flying cockroaches.
4. being alone in a dark , creepy night by the cemetery.
5. girls ,apparently.
6. Arnold Swazzernagger .
7. unable to wake up from a nightmare .
8.heights

-8 Favorite Music Artists at the moment:
1. Ferry Costern
2. ATB .
3.Utada Hikaru
4. DJ Illusionx
5. DoAsInfinity
6. colbie caillat
7. FayRAy.
8.ZombieLoan OST

8 Things I like most:
1. trico.
2.witch doctor (dota hero ) - t.t i know its weak but.. >.> the onli hero i can properly use
3. seeing money increasing in my warbook accounts everyday
4.being able to become friends with feifei,honghong,joyjoy,yongyong & yanyan
5.my childhood memories
6.day dream or perhaps , a sweet dream when sleeping ._.
7.a part of myself where i am giving , tolerant & happy-go-lucky
8. All the good food in the world which suits my taste . HeHE i never seem to grow fat ^-^

ne ways > check this out if u have time ^-^ http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/shii

No comments: