Tuesday, January 22, 2008

- Slowly -

Tonight is a new beginning for me . Not only did I lost my interest in games ; I am giving up on them . Its painful at first , but I plan to take things on slowly . one at a time . Thats right - SloWLy. Its weird , I dont feel like myself 5-6 years ago. Maybe I m too used to being a spoiled child, giving stupid reasons and excuses and in the end making my own life miserable. Kinda sad isnt it ? Being a spoiled brat for 6 years. I wanna just say it here - I m truly sorry , Mom and Dad , sorry for sleeping all this while. Now that I have woken up , I wont dissappoint those who put their hopes into me , ever again.

Felt better by lots now. The depression seems to be gone for now . And my mind is less cloudy then it is before. I mma take a shower and continue my work .

No comments: