Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Food Dislikes And Favs

Its about time i reveal about my Food For Thought Hah ! :

My Favs :
Fried oysters - i love those oysters from penang so Hiong ! ^-^
Siu Yok - Crispy pork . Love those from Ipoh , and Penang as well.
Fried rice - mm . nyummy
Fatty crab ( Taman Megah ) - one of my fav dishes i like the sweet , sour and spicy sauce.
Chicken rice , duck rice whatever rice lah ! - anything rice is ok for me - i m rice bin. Of course the dish must be nice la. not any restaurant or stall can easily get my THumbS up !
Ramli Burger , SS2 , - Ocassionally burgers just came into my menu, this 1 is not bad.
steamed fish - TauTai , or sek pan .
fried fish - with black soya sauce .
taufu , those soft soft and heavenly taufus ! ( the restaurant ones)
Any egg dishes , omeletes =x
Herbal soups are ok , as long as not too many herbs , prefer them have a stronger meat taste then herbs .
5 fruits : papaya , banana , pear , watermelon , honeydew.
Asam prawns - i simply cant resist my mum's home made asam prawns , sweet and delicious !
Fried Sotong - mm fried , as usual .
Dim sum - *drools*
Sushi ! - No need to explain.
Barbequed marshmallows - They are so creammy , softylicious and melts and taste like heaven.
I tink thats all i can tink of now . might add more soon.

Okaii ! Lets see my NONO foods :
Beef dishes - i cant eat beef . for some reason cant swallow them , will vomit if consumed.
Porridge - i hate eating porridge because , i onli eat them when i m sick , and i had to chew porridge even though its plain . Means i ll eat porridge slower then my rice . And , porridges are hot and never seems to cool down . Did i mention my affinity with ice and cold things ?
All the fruits in the world except those 5 mentioned above .
Complex veges like - long beans , ladies fingers , tomato , chilies (duh ! ), peria , and some other veges . I think i consume like 10% of the vege dishes on the menu.
Any food with vinegar inside - Just cant stand vinegar.
Kerabu - dont know how my mum can be so addicted to jelly fish kerabu. They are spicy too .
Tomyam - oh damn , this 1 is hell , i ll sweat out more soup then i can take in . Eating this will result in drinking 3 x the water to rejuvenate my body dehydration.
Potato - i onli eat potato from kFC , yes the mashed ones. And What you dont EAT macdonald's fries ? yup correct . i m not into french fries . The other potato dishes i wont touch at all .
Bitter Gourd - No way no way I dont like ur Gourd Friend ! No way No way I think u need a new 1 !
Soup noodles - yeah , i m not into noodles .
Pig intestines - i cant swallow those either .
hm. DAmn . Lost my appetite writting this craps . Haha i ll add more when they come to my head !

No comments: