Saturday, January 26, 2008

"HumminOKE"

Karaoke session was enjoyable. But something's wrong with my voice today as well as my stomach. My voice was coarse like normal at first , but after getting some stomach pains from duno what food i ate my voice turned to a sissy . Wtf man. SISSSSSYYYYY LIKE voice . I tried to readjust my own voice but it became worst - more sissy like. UP TOWN GIRLS ! became like Upah Tiown Gerrss . Siao Siao de . And whats more . . when i went to college today .. grrr dah la lambat .. kena more stomach pain. At the end of the class . . i gave in to the pains again. CAnnot tahan la . . Sikap ni. Feel like kena cheated . . i went to help , pay 3 bucks just to use the toilet. zzzzzz. Come to think of it maybe i know why i kena stomach pain ad . Maybe first it is because i didnt eat anything for breakfast, then then i drank iced tea, then eaten some frozen crab meat and the the lemon pepsi ! Adoi ... watashiwa baka desu ne . In the end i think what i did wasnt realli karaoke-ing but humming = Humminoke ! Besides , I just realized how fast time flies. Yeah , just as fast as Ceo's barbaric voices filling up the entire room . With a deafening roar and vigorous spirit he easily takes out other contestants and dominated them like never before. Ceo , WAy to Go for You ! & on the other hand , SHamE on YOu , Vikings . Anywayz cherishable , glorious and enjoyable moments like these are too short to be true ,and hopefully we are able to experience them more often in the future. ^-^ Peace out.

I gotta go toilet again ARGH ! Be rite back =(

No comments: