Friday, May 2, 2008

sorry..

I feel sorry from the bottom my heart :

1. Sixers
I'll have to wait for 1.5 months . So , especially Kar Fei , sry , i got u lookin forward into this but i am unable to lend it to you till then. Sry yeah , to make u wait. Sry to yong and joyce too. But if u guys want , i still got some korean drama dvds with me if u want just ask from me , i go get.
Janice, sry to trouble u in da morning with a distressful call. sry.

2. Sis
Cant lend to u rite now, too. hyung says : Sorry ~_~"

3. Ken , my buddy.
I m , sry ken .. i tht i could offer some help as a friend , but now it seems like i let u down because i m unable to do so. Besides , i will have to trouble u once again after 1 month , i have to recollect all the stuff from u. Sry yeah.. for makin empty promises.. i ll compensate that with a kanpai.

4. my baby .
Although , the time we spent through together is short , but i find it meaningful , your existence is not in vain =). So , forgive ur master for being such an ignorant and useless owner k ?

5. Leon, Chin Yong, Ken , FJ.
Sry , because i ffk u all in cc tonite. i dont have the mood to go tagei after what has happened.
I dont know why , but i just wanted to be alone. sry.

No comments: