Thursday, May 29, 2008

(=_=)


(=.=) (+_+) (a_a) (c_c) (x_x) (T_T) (n_n) (!_!) (~_~) (^_^)
($_$) (0_0) (z_z) t(^.^)t (>_<) (>.<) (u_u) (o_O) (n_N) (z_Z)

Farkity FARking FARK !!! I accidently scratched my head and back when bathin .. I M NEVER gonna KEEP long nails anymore =(

Looks like Phase 1 failed miserably. 2/3 rd of it is gone. Perhaps i should implement a controlling Marks Ceiling , then i wont laze around anymore because its either fail or full.

I dont know why , but i m vv dissapointed with myself. It made me go into solitude , far deeper then before. My judgement became bad , and my will weakening. Its even harder for me to speak and express myself now. My head feels like exploding.

I wanna shout & scream , but i cant even do that . I feel weak. Perhaps , u guys might just think that I choose to feel weak.

Today mum went to Brunei. Before , she would always grumble on my carefreeness , and that i m always a lazy and irresponsible boy. She would be there for 2 weeks ,taking care of dad. I miss her home cooked food even though its 1 day.

Its 8.44 pm rite now. I m still lazing around. As i write this , i wanna gather some courage and go to bath and then open the stats book . The norm me would just throw the book aside and start playing Rohan Online.

I gotta tell myself to not be undecisive as nuna. If not, i cant move on in my studies. I need to go bath rite now. I ll make a promise to myself. The next entry to this blog will be when i finished studying my stats. I swear , with my life.

No comments: