Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Ideas.

Now i know why :

1. I feel awkward when it comes to sharing food with my friends. Ever since i entered HMC , i have been pondering on this for 2 sems already. It makes me perplexed because all my friends can share their food so easily but i just cantttt DarN !!

But now i know the answer.. thats because I m the only son .. in my family. I usually dont share food with my dad or mum .. LAWL cuz they EAT SPICYYY !! AAHHHHHHHH

Its really weird for me because i dont mind giving my part but i m reluctant to eat my friend's share of food when offered. Its like what Ms Winnie said , " the stigmas implanted in my head by my environmental factors " is affecting my behaviour and way of thking. High chances that this is what causing the weirdness i m feeling. well .. who knows , i mite be wrong =\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. I feel real uncomfortable at times especially if i m in a place with lots of peoples . I could feel a sea of voices flowing inside my head through my ears , trying to drown me. Also the heat from carbon dioxides make me perspire and I HATE PERSPIRING. Theres onli 2 reasons why i hate sweating.

a) The sweat trickles down my forehead , thus causing my loose specs to slide at an alarming rate. THis MEANS i gotta push my freaking specs up almost every minutes.. instead of the average 4-5. I HATEEEE ITTT !!!

b) When i sweat , my face became oily and sticky. And i dont like oily and sticky because oily means my specs will again , sliDE and sticky means theres gonna be dirts glued on to my face ARGHHH !!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. I like quiet places. Perhaps because my room is quiet , so i m used to sleeping in a quiet place. Also i lock myself in my own room in my own house most of the time so .... . . . U get the idea.. ?
HEY>> I M NOT SADISTIC OK >> I M JUST A bored TENNAGER ..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. I m beginning to dislike Malaysian Studies Class. Freaking Hell. Here are the reasons :

a) everytime when we enter her class she mentions her problems of handling 3 classes of 240 students. we know , we know . just tell us once enough la.. mcb

b) she seems to be so high of herself and she expects us (her students) to be like her - think intelligently & bla bla bla

c) heck , i know that ur a cool teacher , but ur teaching style is beginning to bore me to death.

d) u said to be creative , and innovative and to come up with brilliant ideas . U expect us to come up with brilliant ideas when what u did was giving us 1 % of what u taught ? so absurD .
Obviously, the answers we give will only answer 1 % of your questions.

e) Plus , u keep complaining about the slides that were created by the LAN departments. U said they werent your slides. Why not come up with ur own slides then ? why complain.. ? other students laugh because they think its funny... but to me ur like a Lame Clown.

f) what makes u think that u can change the way we see things ? what makes u even think or assume that we have a form 5 mentality ? man... this is not a leadership camp.. we cant do flying fox inside the conference room ..

g) psycho b1tch !

h) psycho b1tch !

2 comments:

cookiedonut said...

oh man, u really hate malaysian studies lecturer dont u? dont worry about all those wierd stuff like hating crowded ppl n sharing food, u're not a lone soldier =D

-ron ron- said...

yeah , now i m adapting the tapauing method from u ahaha... its works not bad. !!