Thursday, May 8, 2008

sometimes.

sometimes life's unfair. especially when theres a decision to make . even worst when it involves friends . How do i weigh my own responsibilities & self interest ? i m not taught to do this in school. its given me hell alot of headache .. and i cant fcking sleep .. made me typed this shit at 6.20 am .

i gotta reflect on myself and decide .Go or dont go ? 2 choices only but it made me undecisive , so stucked , so frusfrated . i was afraid of the consequences that i might face , the problems that might arise if i made that choice. thts whats holding me back. feelings of guilt & fear of regret regardless of faults.


but , i m not the old ron anymore. i cant do things which exceeds my limit of doing things and then forsake my own self for that matter. i want to do the things , that are important to me, now , and problems which arise , i ll face them later. tht will do .

if theres any dissapointments, i m sry.
-Ln- nites and all the best for ur exam ~


No comments: