Monday, April 28, 2008

Brutal Slavery (x.x)

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food? No. Sadly.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead. Thats where my mum kissed me when I was a baby.

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
No. Does virtual kiss count ? *muaks*

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yes.

5. Have you ever streaked?
What? Gastreak? I got many this month.

6. Are you an understanding person?
A little, yes.

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Forbidden Kingdom. It was hilarious !

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Holy Moly ... I prayed every night for the past few weeks.

9. What did you last get upset about?
Currently , none.

10. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Marshmallows, here I come !!!

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Of course. Every mail is a chance to experience somethin new.

12. Who was the last person to text you?
Clifford.

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Everything this summer has , to offer me.

14. Who was the last person you ate with?
Ma.

15. Do raisins belong in cookies?
I dont know. I dislike raisins.

16. What's your screen name?
Acer CrystalBrite. Brilliant LcD performance.

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
The atmosphere.

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Yes. I m taking social science in HMC.

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
North Korea , please. Thats where Gunbound originates.

20. Kiss on the first date?
I dont have the guts.

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken , please.

22. Why did your last relationship end?
There wasnt a relationship to begin with , so there isnt an end yet.

23. What's one thing you've learned??
Half assed jobs , give you half assed rewards.

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Lee Seng Hong. Sleeping , when we did assignment . ( he deleted it) ish !!

25. How often do you see your exes?
Sorry , I dont have an axe.

26. Who was the last baby you held?
Wilson. My nephew.

27. Would you ever donate blood?
I dont think so. My blood's unclean.

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
Haha. I dont know.

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yeah.

30. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
Nope. I m not into animals.

31. Do you believe in karma?
I m human =).

32. Have you ever been asked out?
Yeah.

33. Are you good at telling jokes?
Nope. I cant express myself clearly at times.

34. Have you ever driven without a license?
My mum's gonna kill me before the police does.

35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?
Iono.

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Nope. I m happy with my body rite now.

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeah .

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Octopus.

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
None ?

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Print. Cursive is hen ma fan.

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?
Havin friends is already a blessing itself.

42. Who was the last person you sat next to?
Ma.

43. What were you doing at 10 am?
Sleepin like a dead log.

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
A lil , I guess.

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Cinnamon flavored chinese tea.

1 comment:

cookiedonut said...

you take WHAT in HMC???????