Sunday, March 2, 2008

How ironic =x


Come to think of it , I spent 3 years playing GunbounD. Yep. This game had me stuck on to it for 3 years. My friends all have moved on to other games , but I m still drawn to it. The game itself is more like a place where I can relax , and enjoy my pace. When I experienced Gunbound for the first time, it formed a bond between the both of us. A bond born from the heart =). It became my remedy when I m lonely, It cheered me up when I am down , so much like a reliable friend. A friend which reflects on myself deeply .

No matter how much I'think , its 3 years, around 1000 days . On count :P . I played a lot less , probably because I am at 90% .Learned the in & outs ,played with all kinds of ranks & peoples. Now, I'd login occasionally to greet the friends I have made online , and spend some of my time with them.

The funny thing is , I never get bored . When I m playing gb , the things around me became oblivious. I got so deep , so absorbed into that world of mine that I 'd wished that time was frozen there and it could last forever .Anyways , 3 years =S . If it was a subject, I guess I would obtain a degree in Gunbound already . But this thing :P is the first which I've ever put my entire soul & concentration in it. And i Didnt regret any single bit . Even though it slowed me down for 3 years =).

Now as I look back , my past has became a memory that is engraved in my mind. The memories of this game is one that I will cherish and never forget , as long as I live.

No comments: