Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bubyex , Trolak =)

Hm. Nice camp with an unexpected turn of events. It was boring on the first day, but fun on the next. Air conditioned room , heater shower, TV, medium grade fluffy beds, and soft + warm blankets. The food there was 10 x better then Mama's Kitchen. Makes sense , after all we are in a resort. At 1 point, Steven was saying that HELP wants to buy our heart by giving us all these surpluses LOL. That makes the camp.
Now about me. If I say that after this camp , I had already instil the qualities of a leader , I'd be a fcking lier. However , it aint meaning I aint gaining anything at all.
I stayed there for 2.5 days. So , 2.5 days worth of experience. But as far as I m concerned , I m still the old me .
1. I learned that planning for a goal ISNT good enough. You have to plan for the miscalculations and other problems which will arise as well . And always be calm , and observe more, to deduce the best solution.
2. The camp gave me a boost to my endurance towards annoying pests, and also reminiscing the last time I went intothe jungle.
3. I made new friends. To begin with, I was in Emma's group. And so I made friend's with Emma, Iris, Rajeb , Sherwan , and 1 more girl , short hair and Short, she sprained her leg, and i forgot to ask her name . .. ( so i called her Satan Shirt) because her shirt says something about Satan. That girl is in Micro class.. have to ask by monday._.
4. And then , then .. let me think. Ah ! I know. I m still immature yet. Sorry for that._. But in my state now, I m mentally unprepared for emotionally things. I cant say i ll just push it aside, because its totally imposible and i D be lying again, but but but I'd be calm and take it as easy as possible.
5 aND the last thing, prob the most precious souvenir , I'd ever get from this camp.
"Never live in the Glory of your Past . If you do that, you are already DeaD."

No comments: