Friday, March 7, 2008

Tenshin ~

I wonder if theres some 1 watching over me. I'm feeling hopeless again. I know that I m thinking too much again, but thats just me. Sigh . Cant wait for finals to be over. I'd be looking forward to it. No doubt. Till then , i Have to bear the pains of waiting.
I m unable to take care of myself, yet I think of other peoples. And I cant help much. If i say I m dissapointed in myself, that would be a lie, because originally I dont even give a damn. But I dont see I'm totally passive either. I m in the shades of gray.
I m being confused, because I m cant weigh my problems ; the way I see them and also the problem itself. So frusfrating at times. Many people keep telling me , do what you are suppose to do , but I find that statement so vague. If they were to specify the advise , it would base all the way down to feelings of sympathy and care.
So does that mean, i should say , thankyou for your care, and still ponder about my unsolved problems ?
Nothing in this world seems concrete. I dont even know where I m standing on. Time changes things quickly, unexpectedly and its happening as I type. Still so undecisive . Still immature.
Still unchanged. Is this what it feels to be young ?
I pray and hope that the angel which is watching over me guides me to the side where I truly belong. Dont desert me yet, because I need you. So , lend me your will and strength , and place me under your blessings. In return , I'd be your angel next time =).

No comments: