Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sky =) Skyyyyyyyy =)

I m loving myself a little bit more, day by day .
Think positive , a little , dont hate myself anymore.
Its weird, when you love yourself, the feeling of self pity, and sad is GonE .
Its so automatic. It helped me to open my locked up mind.
I m relieved by alot now. I loveeeee myselfff.
I ll never put some 1 else as the center of my life again.
Not because i m afraid of the pain, but because , if i do that, i will end up hurting myself real bad.
And i dont want to hurt myself becoz i love myself. I need to start taking care of myself , and i wanna touch the SKY.
Finals in 2 more weeks. OVercame the psychological barrier, Now its physical preparation.
The real preparation Begins !!!! As from today onwards , I d look forward to another day and i promised myself , never to look back at the things which i reGRETeD.
Why choose to suffer, when everything in this world is in your hands? Everything starts from 100 %. If it goes down , means You need to get that lost %back , and it starts from accepting yourself, who you are , and what wrong you did =) .
I m not pretending . =) .This is real , and this is what i felt.
For micro , if u guys who read this , want to clarify some stuff, I'd try my best to help . Dont worry about asking silly stuff or waste time or what ever, if i can touch the sky , i ll drag u guys up too =).

No comments: