Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mixed Emotions , My Way

Whenever I opened up and looked at this page, it always reflected back on myself. I found myself typing immature things , much like a small kid's. But thats not the point. I started blogging last sem , and i had to admit that this sem brings me the most emotions i could ever felt in my life. It gave me tons of experiences, and taught me in many ways (whether right or wrong). =)

Anywayx , The point here is that my passion for blogging is fading away. I had always been an active blogger, pouring my feelings and thoughts into the blog. But I found myself looking at a totally different view now. Not that I dont have the time to blog , but i find it pointless, meaningless to continue this act.

I felt that it is meaningless for other people to read my blog , listen to the songs in here and updating themselves for whatever they thought are happening in my life. After all , to me, blogging tends to be 1 sided, and it definitely didnt help me in opening up my mind & it narrows the way i see things. Words arent everything after all ,arent they =p ?

So what I m trying to say is, if you , my dear readers felt bored ,instead of reading my blog,
feel free to
Give me a call 012-672 6827 .
We can go yum cha & do many things more and till then ,i ll update u with whats really going on in my life.
Life is definitely more interesting if its always unperdictable and full with suprises =p.
I'd be lookin foward to it xD !

No comments: