Friday, February 29, 2008

MArcH !

Today is 1st March le. I just wake up at 12.00 pm , so bored and started typing some crap here .
Yesterday night cannot sleep properly. Kena pawn in dota till mother cannot recognize . I started feeding =x , my frag became negative . I felt left behind a little in the my games. Although my gb is improving , i doubt i will gain anything from it . And my college , too. My results is like static. CTS exam was like a wow. Despite the title, what i really need for the cts is insanely analyzing skills and some decent memory to answer tht paper. Which i decide is not really worth my time . And i m going to face the consequences . I'd opt for half , 10 marks at least . Maybe I ll get less . Who 'd knows . Pfft .

Hungry. . . Want to go tabetai now. Adios amigos , & bon' appetit.

No comments: