Monday, February 25, 2008

>.< v !!

Today is a @@ day. Didnt sleep at all for the whole night, because playing gb. Then then in the morning when i was Sleeping in CTS CLass i got freaked out , Almost get heart attack. Here is what happened : I was tired , sleep deprived, and before going to CTS Class i leaned on the wall , right next to the fire hydrant / alarm . And then , it was time for CTS , so i hurriedly went in and take a nap. While i was doing so , a bunch of girls went to take their seat. And then Mandy , Shouted " OMG ! WU- GONG !" At first , i was pretty ignorant and dont give a damn la. So dem 7 sleepy ad.. still want listen meh. Then the word WU- GONG sound so farmiliar that it began to ring a bell on my head. Then PANG JIA YING came in , he said "O SHIT ! , Ronald , DONT MOVE " . The instant he said that , i was WAT THE FARK!@#$ ! Theres is a freaking milipede or centipede on my body . My fear took over me and i began sweeping my hair and my whole body like a dog getting rid of water. And My FACE was like PALED. For a while. That made me unable to sleep for the whole CTS CLASs. TRied to take it easy but.. DAMN kena phobia for a while. Luckily the centipede fall on the floor and ended up stomped by ceo. So farking disgusting. I also dont dare imagine that its crawling on my head and i dont feel anything, even though CRawling in between my hair. EWwwwww. BleaGH . Pui pui pui . BLeaaggggg. Yuck.
So next time guys , Lesson of the day , Never to lean on the wall where there is HOLES in them . They are home for not only spiders , but malicious Centipedes as well =) . *Take note *

No comments: