Friday, February 8, 2008

Memorable =)




I m back . Tadaima ^-^. Chinese New Year in Penang is so darn quiet. I m able to drive around because the traffic is so darn light.
Went to Queensbay where there is this big big Jusco mall .
Went inside the Jusco to look at marsh mellows =).
Here are a few lists of reasons of why my CNY became so dull :
1. no internet - my small lil cousin baby bro just had his computer and there is no internet connection . omgawd - no internet = no blog , no warbook , no msn , no.. nothing ><
2.Stuck watching "FAce To FATE ". My grandfather has this swordfighting series in his DVD collection. LOL. And bored I am , and to see I went to try. This series dates back to some dynasty in ancient CHina . (obviously) . Its about good vs evil . I m sure CEO watches this show LOL. The main characters are the 2 guys : 1 is a fortune teller , and the other is a doctor. Their kungfu is is I repeat .. is Totally Godlike. In a way its too fake. Well , everytime when the so called " good vs evil " or "good vs good " or "evil vs evil " fights, they start the BATTLE SEQuence DIGIMON STYLE ! Man this is killing me. Beh tahan . Wtf man then they add the overrated graphics and sound effects .. haih .. if i were 10 years old i would say the movie is good la.. Haih ,, watching this series from 10 pm to 1 am... can u imagine my pain.. >< .
Which reminds me .. i got left out when i m supposed to watch clover field Last week.. fuck.. cant join ur friends sometimes is v depressing , now i cant watch that movie anymore because i gotta study for my mid term anyway fck it .. this movie aint give me any good in return anyway.
3. Not so perfect family reunion - my father's side is ok. But my mum's side ._. is kinda splitted up cuz of family problems. Just hate it because everytime i go back i hav to see family ties being severed and i cant do a fcking shit at all . I feel so small because i couldnt even do anything to cease the everlasting feuds.
4. LAst thing which pissed me off - my LIL COUSIN BRO - that cute chuppy boy actually plays dota. . now that he is in form 1 ( i have no idea how he install that game ) i cant believe it .. small kids playing dota. And here is where he pissed me off - just by looking at him playing (he doesnt knows how to open AI ) he just created the freaking map and open CHEAT 24/7 !@#$ wTF .. small kids playing dota again.. i have to bear the pain of watching him wandering aimlessly with GOD MODE on and he takes an hour to destroy the enemies freakin throne. Yes , with unlimited money and GODLY CHEAT. And when I kindly pointed out to him what item to buy he asks me to shut my hole ! WTF ... arrogant kids these days.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now that i m done with the chococraps and cheaps above , i m moving on to why my this Chinese New Year is a memorable 1 for me - 1 which i will never forget .

I wanna thank My cousin from my father's side (i got 7 cousins ), my older couz brother , Vincent , for sharing up with me parts and parcels of his life, experiences and feelings , he is 26 now and a successful man. I would say. I Deeply thank you Vincent korkor, from the bottom of my heart =x . I will never see things as the same ever again , as I have witnessed the harsh realities of your world and it moved me inside, by lots. Thx again for caring for me, thx for those advices and I m glad to be a listener and U will always be my admired Couz . Take care bro.

No comments: