Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Am I ...

Am I addicted to blogging ?
Am I that unfocused ?
Am I that Blur that I dont even know myself ?
Am I easily confused & influenced?
Am I too Naive ?
Am I a coward ?
Am I on the right track ?
Am I lazy or this sem is busy as hell ?
Am I gonna make it through this sem ?
Am I thinking too much ?

Now I know living alone in the house is no fun at all. So freakin boring. House chores left undone. My rooms messy as a war zone . I became so lazy tat i started skipping my meals. It started with lacked of sleep at first. Why lack of sleep ? Its cybergaming addiction. That eventually leads to me skipping class today =( . I d figured I ll lose all my focus after mid term. Why cant my mind just stay focused , think easy and just fckin complete my assignments. So hard to lift myself up. So reluctant. And I had to procastinate all the time I ve got to the very last minute, where the pressure is at the highest and getting over stressed up myself. Always standing in the middle of that fence. My fence. Always undecisive . Which is why I have no life.
Much to my dismay , I know I dont understand anything at all . And , in front of my friends , I became a different person . I would blabber about things that I wouldnt usually said . It made me weird. Uncomfortable. Irregular. I guess u are right . I need some time for myself. Just a while will do.

No comments: