Sunday, November 14, 2010

is my life a dream ?
or was it just a lie ;)

the past haunting, the past haunting.
eating up my souls.
slowly.

wishing.
a future.
with less regrets ? "p

but now
without purpose
without goals

wandering , wandering
wasting my life away

goin with the flow
its an endless cycle

i love myself on the outside.
but i hate myself on the inside

im not that strong type of person, just stubborn and short sighted, less wise at times.
i know i m useless. yet i have so many wonderful & caring friends. and my mum still treats me as her son.
yet i m not being productive , not doing my responsibilities.
i know i m useless...

i cant even be honest with myself..
i m typing , and i m suppose to feel totally sad.
but some part of me resists, telling myself to be happy instead.
happy times flashed ,forcing me to drive away the sadness.

i m afraid of many things. and have very little guts.
i kept running away from issues.

i dont even know whats right or wrong anymore.

its sad.. but i cant really do anything about it.

in the end.. i m just a useless junk...

useless junk.

.02

No comments: