Tuesday, February 2, 2010

sayonara , roku.

i m quite ashamed of myself , for not being able to think in the same channel as the group does. not being able to act like the rest of group & for not taking the effort to understand them. and not doing things as best i could for the group's interest.

staying passive all the time, i wondered if observing would at least give me the slightest hint in how to be one with the group. but it didnt help much , really.

i wasnt like this during foundation. but ever since my degree started, during my hangouts with the group i was starting to feel uncomfortable. i had to mask a smiley face, be pretentious & treat it like a picnic. rather then staying emo all the time , i tell myself to be happy , to be grateful because a hangout is a place to have fun. i kept telling myself that.

in the past i 'd do whatever it takes to at least be a worthy "sixer". there were times i waited, i gave time time. i tell myself that everythings gonna be okay. but there was something in me that was building up. i was worried for some reason.
it made me uncomfortable.
i was choking.

i think , its about time.

i should quit being a 'sixer'

Please let me out of this cage.

Ron-ron wants to fly.



<3 kiss the foundation times ~ goodbye <3

1 comment:

Angeline Lee said...

=) i don't know what to say but i'm here to acknowledge your effort and to tell you that everyone have their own pace. if searching new friends with similar interest makes you happy, i'm sure the 'sixers' wouldn't mind.