Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

new year resolutions :

1. focus more on actions that has big impacts on my life , rather then actions that will just keep me busy.

2. to have a strong bias for action, and now, rather then tommorow.

3. to be able to laugh at myself and the world more.


To be able to push myself , to be able to focus on my job and to feel happiness for the very first time is a luxury i have not had for many years.

I have grown resilient , and i must move , plan things ahead with greater resolve and not spend time wasting away mourning on yesterday's sorrows and misfortunes.

The time has come, to shed off old skins and habits ,in order to become a better person, a better human being.

Now go , and live 2010.

A blessed and gorgeous year is awaiting, ronald !! :O

1 comment:

Angeline Lee said...

2010 will be a good year. Have faith and may your perseverance bear fruit!