Monday, February 16, 2009

~

~

its about time to let myself go

and move on.

i hate this. but i ll be feeling more sry for myself if i dont .

i ll be okay. even though i m alone.

my struggle will go on.

no matter how much my society

oppressively forces on my conformity.

i dont want to fall in the line with the rest.

asked to take medication which mellows myself out ~

I say , No.

No . medicating myself to mediocrity is not a Solution.

I have ADHD.

Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder . So ?

I couldnt study properly. so ?

I m being looked down on . so ?

I mature slower then my friends. so ?

I m being branded as deviant , malfunctioning empty headed dreamer. so what ?

Vast simplification and perhaps some narrow mindedness , but hey it's my style

I'm fiery and excitable.

I'm terribly optimistic and cynically careful.

I think in grandiose ideas and tend to stir up passion in others.

If i had chance to be myself . truly myself . if the world i live in allows me to build on my "good" instead of ameliorating my "bad" . what contributions could i make to my society?

would i need my anti-depressants & sleeping pills ? will i be happier ? would this world be a better place ?

~ ... or have i finally , unabashedly and unequivocally declared my insanity ? xD?


No comments: